Dark Spot Treatments That Really Work
What Are the Dark Spots?
Dark Spots Are the Black Spots That Can Be Appear on Your Skin Like on Face, Arm and Shoulders, There Are Different Shades of Dark Spots Red, Brown or Grey. The Main Reason of Dark Spots is due to over secretion of melanin. the pigment responsible for the color of our skin. so, these spots may be in different shade and size. there is one factor they all have in common they’re a good supply of distress for anyone afflicted by them.
You cover these dark spots with makeup but that’s not the solution. you can use these natural remedies that are listed in this article.
Causes of Dark Spots
- Excessive sun exposure
- Hormonal changes
- Facial hair removal
- Acne / Injury
Types of Dark Spots
You are Thinking Dark Spots are dark Spots but They All are Same. And you want to know How to Get Rid Of them. But It’s Very important to know What Type of Dark Spots You Have on Your Skin. It’s Not Going to Tell You About Your Body but it’s Also Allow You To choose The Best Remedy to Get Rid of Them.
- Pimple marks
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
All these home remedies need to be used regularly for at least a full month to see any real reduction in your dark spots.
How to Treat Dark Spots?
Remedy Number 1 – Milk and Honey
The health benefits of milk include improved bone strength, smoother skin, and a stronger immune system. It aids in the prevention of illnesses such as hypertension, dental decay, dehydration, respiratory problems, obesity, osteoporosis and even some forms of cancer. The beneficial health nutrients obtained from milk are essential for the human body and help to prevent a number of chronic ailments.
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Cotton balls
- Mix the milk and honey in a bowl.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the mixture paste all over your face.
- Massage it into your dark spots in circular direction for about 10-12 minutes.
- Leave the paste on for another 10-11 minutes, then wash off with water.
Remedy Number 2 – Aloe Vera Gel, Sugar, And Lemon Juice
The health benefits of aloe Vera include strengthening the immune system, delaying the aging process, curing dermatitis, alleviating menstrual problems, reducing arthritis pain, and healing wounds. It also cures nausea, eliminates ulcers, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reduces oxidative stress, inhibits cancerous growth, heals the side effects of radiotherapy treatments, promotes hair growth, and soothes acid reflux symptoms. It has been used for ages to alleviate pain since it has excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
- ½ cup Aloe Vera gel
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Put the aloe Vera gel, sugar, and lemon juice in a clean bowl and mix thoroughly.
- With clean hands, scrub the mixture onto your face for 10 minutes, giving extra attention to the areas with dark spots.
- Wash off with clean water and moisturize.
Every alternate day
Remedy Number 3 – Orange Peel and Yogurt
Oranges are the hybrid citrus fruit scientifically known as Citrus x sinensis and are actually a cross between the pomelo and mandarin fruit. Also commonly known as a “sweet orange”, it is the most widely cultivated fruit tree in the world. Bearing a sweet, juicy fruit inside a firm orange rind and a layer of white pith, oranges are storehouses of nutrition and other active ingredients that can benefit the body in many ways. In cultivation for roughly 4,500 years, these fruits remain a favorite around the world, both for its versatility and nutrient density.
- 1 tablespoon of dried and powdered orange peel
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Mix the powdered orange peel and yogurt into a mixture paste.
- Apply the mixture paste all over your face and leave it on for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
Remedy Number 4 – Castor Oil
The health benefits of castor oil include boosting immunity, skin and hair care, and relieving rheumatism, menstrual disorders, and constipation. It also helps in inducing labor and improving lactation.
- Castor oil
- Cotton balls
- Pour 4-5 drops of castor oil on a cotton ball and apply directly to the dark spots.
- Leave it on for an hour and then wash off with clean water
Every day, once after waking up and once before going to sleep at night.
Remedy Number 5 – Potato
Potatoes are one of the most common and important food sources on the planet, and they contain a wealth of health benefits that make them all the more essential as a staple dietary item for much of the world’s population. These health benefits include their ability to improve digestion, reduce cholesterol levels, boost heart health, protect from polyps, and manage diabetes. They strengthen the immune system, reduce signs of aging, protect the skin, increase circulation, reduce blood pressure, maintain fluid balance, reduce insomnia, and aid in eye care.
- 1 potato
- A knife
- Slice up a potato into thin slices with a knife.
- Apply a tiny bit of water to the potato slices to make them wet and place them on the areas with dark spots.
- Leave the potato slices on for 9-10 minutes.