Kishmish Hand foot butter:
Kishmish hand foot butter main ingredient is shea butter and coconut butter. The texture tends to be creamy and yellowish in color and it has a heavenly light scent and feels delicious on your skin. There will naturally be little pieces of sediment that will appear on the surface once melted. Kishmish hand foot butter contains combine vitamins that will help to cure issues of hand and feet.
The benefits are mentioned below:
For dry feet and hands
Kishmish butter is excellence to get rid from dryness- helps treat dry patches from the hand and feet. Apply it daily to soften dry feet and hands
For foot odor:
Apply hand and feet butter after getting out of the wash and the odor will be greatly reduced. Put socks on when you are done—for your safety and to help it soak up
Apply hand and feet butter to a hangnail to prevent infection and promote healing
For ingrown toenails:
Hand and feet butter aids in healing, fights infection and prevents future ingrown toenails
As a moisturizer:
Simply scoop some out of the jar and apply all over your body, including your neck and face. It’s also an intensive moisturizer for your feet and hands. Apply generously and then put on gloves and or socks to helps butter penetrate.
For toenail fungus:
Hand and feet butter helps to prevent and treat toenail fungus. Massage this foot moisturizer into feet, focusing on dry, cracked areas. Cover feet with cotton socks .
Hand & Foot Care Butter (Winter Gift)
Its properties treats feet bacteria.
- It helps to moisturize dry skin on feet.
- hand & Foot Butter fights infection and prevents future in grown toe nails.
- It helps to prevent and treat toenails fungus.
- It is excellent to maintain smoother skin of hands and feet.
- treats feet bacteria and fungus.
- helps to moisturize dry skin on feet and cracked heels.
- fights infection and prevents future in grown toe nails.
- Complete care of hand and foot
922 in stockMessage Us