- Mix two teaspoons of #baking soda with mineral water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste generously on the affected skin area and massage gently. Allow it to dry for a few minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy once or twice a week.
- Mix one teaspoon each of #cinnamon powder and lemon juice with a pinch of turmeric powder (optional). Spread it on your face, leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Alternatively, mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and honey to form a thick paste. Apply it on the affected area before bed and leave it on overnight. In the morning, wash your face well with normal water. For best results, follow this remedy daily for about 10 days.
- Mix one teaspoon # honey and the juice of four tomatoes in sufficient #oatmeal to make a paste.
- Scrub it on your skin.
- Wash it off after 10 minutes..
- Mix one teaspoon of dry #greentea leaves with a little water to make a paste.
- Gently scrub the paste over the affected area for two to three minutes. This scrub deep cleans oily skin and helps unclog pores.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water